23 February 2012

Vegan Delights

My Vegan Delights "business" is really beginning to take off, which is SO exciting!  Below are some pics from a recent order.  Even though you can't see everything, the order included:

- 12 Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 12 Vegan Chunky Monkey Cookies
- 12 Vegan/Gluten-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters
- 12 Vegan/Gluten-Free Peanut Butter No-Bake Corn Flakes Cookies
- 8 Vegan Brownies
- 2 Bags of Vegan/Gluten-Free Salted Caramel Corn
- 4 Vegan Cherry Chip Cookies
- 4 Raw/Vegan/Gluten-Free Lemon Cashew Cookies

PHEW!  It was a ton of work to fill this order but so incredibly satisfying!  I hope there will be many more to come!




And one of my newest concoctions is what I like to call "[Vegan] Peanut Butter Explosion Bars"!!  I brought them in to work to sell and boy, did they!  They sold like hotcakes: gone in TWO days!!!


Seriously, though.  Looking at them, how could they not sell?!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment