01 February 2012

Cafe Muse

Today I had breakfast with my dad at Cafe Muse in Royal Oak.  Now, for those of you who have never been, you MUST go (assuming you live in the Metro Detroit area).  The menu truly is phenomenal AND they cater to vegetarian/vegan diets, which scores major points in my book!

In my excitement about going out to breakfast, I totally neglected to bring my camera.  Luckily (kind of), my dad had his iPhone with him so I was able to take a picture of my mini-feast with the camera on his phone.  Unfortunately (and here's where the previous "kind of," in parentheses, comes in), the photo is not the clearest.  It does a mediocre job of conveying my Vegan Tofu Scramble with Sundried Tomatoes and Spinach but it's better than no picture at all!  I also had mashed sweet potatoes (seasoned perfectly), [dry] multigrain toast, seasonal fruit and freshly squeezed O.J.

Look how colorful it is!!!  I love the square plate it was served on too.

And for those of you who are wondering, my dad ordered Cinnamon Raisin French Toast.  You can see a portion of it in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment