26 January 2012

Seva Restaurant

Seva in Ann Arbor has been on my "to try" list of restaurants forever.  The entire time I was at U of M, I always thought, I neeeeeeeeeeeedddd to try Seva, but I never did.
All that changed yesterday, however, when...you guessed it...I tried it!  All I can say is that I wish I would have sooner.

My excitement for my burger made me forget to take a photo when my meal arrived :(  So here it is, my portabella burger, halfway through.

Action shot, as I lead the juicy burger to my mouth.  Really, though, my describing it as an "action" shot is really just to provide an excuse for the photo's blurriness.  The lighting in the restaurant did not lend itself to sharp, crystal-clear photos of food close-ups.

Yam fries.  Scrumptious.

Cashew-walnut pesto.  I was tempted to drink this but my pride--and restaurant guests--deterred me from so doing.

Okay, I know this ("this" is juice, by the way) does not look that appetizing but it was goooooooooooood.  It was a combination of grapefruit juice, orange juice, lime juice, ginger juice and spinach!  The spinach was my own creative addition, as a way to get more Calcium, but you really can't taste anything!

Swamp drink close-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment