28 January 2012

Dinner Cop-Out

'Twas a looooooooonnnnnnngggggggg day yesterday.  I left my house at 5:30 am to make a 6:00 am yoga class, only to have my car end up in a ditch on my way there.  The snow must have been more than my poor car could handle, and when I was literally two miles from my yoga studio, my car skidded out, doing a 360', and ended up a foot deep in mud.  Awesome.  AND I did not have a phone.  AND no one stopped.  So I walked a mile to the nearest gas station.  AAA could not help because the coverage was under my dad's name.  Awesome again.  The towing company to which AAA referred me was "unavailable."  Awesome again.  I finally got a hold of my dad, who came and picked me up.  We went to the scene of the crime, so to speak, and my car was gone!!!!  Awesome.  My dad called the local police and it turns out, in the short time I was gone, a towing company had been contacted to come and tow my car away.  So my dad and I went to pick up my car and pay the towing fee.  At least my car did not get hurt (or me for that matter!)

I say all this to say, I did NOT feel like making dinner last night.  So I did what I do when I need to feel comforted: I went to Whole Foods.  I bought one of their yummy vegetarian rolls for dinner.  It hit the spot.
 Check out my awesome "Chimpsticks."  I still kind of struggle with normal chopsticks.  That's where my Chimpsticks come in!!

I got this before when I went to Whole Foods for lunch with my mom, but I forgot to bring my camera.  This time I made sure to take a picture of it--it looks so pretty, dontcha think??

No comments:

Post a Comment