You can purchase them from moi or take a stab at making them yourselves!!! They're phenomenal.
..and, of course, I'm not biased or anything ;)
Raw Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- 1 1/2 c. raw unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 c. organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 c. organic Grade A maple syrup
- 1/4 c. agave nectar
- 2 T. + 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. organic pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. organic ground cinnamon
- A hair under 1 tsp. sea salt, finely ground
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Use a tablespoon to scoop out equal-sized portions of mixture. Drop spoonfuls evenly apart on dehydrator rack (you may choose to shape them into a heart or other shape prior to dehydrating!) and dehydrate at 110' for 10-12 hours, or until desired consistency. Remove. Eat.