21 June 2012

Gluten-Free and High Raw, Day 3!

I'm just going to keep this post short and sweet.  Today's day three of my experiment and I'm still feelin' great!  So much energy!  Today I had the same breakfast as yesterday except I learned my lesson and started with two slices from the get-go, slathered and I mean slathered them with almond butter and then topped each with its very own white nectarine.

Aww, how cute.

I did not want the slices fighting over just one.

Okay, I'm done anthropomorphizing my toast.

Pictures, I did not take (okaaaaayyyyy, now I am talking like Yoda???) but they would have been pretty much the same as yesterday's so you can check out what it looks like there if you are so interested!

Shifting gears:  face update for T-O-D-A-Y!


And yup.  That is the same fleece I was wearing in yesterday's photo.  I SWEAR I have more clothes but my mom insists on keeping the AC going full blast and I get cold and this neon green fleece keeps me warm!  

So there.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment