18 June 2012

Day One: High Raw and No Gluten

Okay, I have to document my progress with my experiment going gluten-free (or gluten-low) and high raw for a week, and that, unfortunately, is going to mean photographs...of me...without makeup.

Eeek.  Scary.

This photo is untouched.  I think it's important that I photograph myself this way so that I can observe my true progress, visually.


Day one ain't looking too good either.  My face looks a little puffy, my skin is acne-y, pasty and a little dark in areas.  I know it can only get better, though, and I'm excited to see a transformation!

Today, too, after yoga I popped in to Barnes and Noble and bought Dreena Burton's Let Them Eat Vegan! and Ani Phyo's Raw Food Desserts--wonderful inspiration and motivation for me!

P.S. Breakfast was a chai-flavored oat and banana smoothie, made with unsweetened almond milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment