01 May 2012

Vegan Double Peanut Butter Brownies



Sorry, but this will be a short post today.  I've been baking up a storm lately and my blog has taken a back burner :(  I did want to post a quick note, though, on what I've been up to!

Most of what I've been doing has *shock* been baking-related.  I'm continuing to bring in my goodies to work and they've been selling like hotcakes so I have to keep re-stocking!

At the moment my peanut butter brownies are a customer favorite!  I made a batch the other day and they sold so quickly, I had to make another batch today to bring in!  Today, however, I made them a little differently by putting peanut butter dollops between the peanut butter brownie batter layers in addition to on top (and swirled, of course).  I call my new batch Double Peanut Butter Brownies.


I will be interested to see how many are left tomorrow when I pop by the studio!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how excited I got when I saw this post. Nothing in my opinion goes better together then PB and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to make a drive to Rochester Hills and snatch some up! I'm sitting at the desk where I work and their smell is taunting me!

    ReplyDelete