1. My favorite TV show is Columbo.
2. I am super, super OCD. Like, the extent of it annoys me. One example (of many) is this: I am starving. I have just spent nearly an hour making lunch because that is what I told myself I was going to have. Lunch is FINALLY ready but kitchen is a mess. I must clean up. Good enough...except it's not. That water puddle from where the washed, wet bowl sat on the counter and the open cabinet and the container of paprika on the counter is going to drive me crazy while I sit and try to eat lunch in the next room over. So I go back and finish cleaning. While I'm there, I notice the baking sheet I'd roasted my veggies on and then set on the stove burners to cool is crooked and the almond milk I took out of the fridge really should not stay out the duration of my lunch period, etc. etc. I hate me.
3. I have never smoked a cigarette.
4. I can do a forearm balance. I am VERY proud of this. It took lots of practice but I got there!
5. I have never eaten an eggplant.
6. My eyes are super freaky and constantly dilate. Seriously, it's weird. And I know it's weird because apparently NO ONE else's eyes do that.
7. I have two tattoos (and plan on getting more): Ganesha and Kwanzaa Cherry Blossoms.
8. I have a B.F.A. in Art and Design.
9. I lived in Berlin, Germany for three months, where I interned at a children's museum.
10. I was a janitor...err, custodian...the summer before my senior year of high school. Apparently, calling a janitor a janitor is a slight. Calling a janitor a custodian is his/her "proper" title. To me, it's six of one, half a dozen of the other.
11. I went by myself on a one-week tour of Italy when I was 20.
12. Every night my mom and I are home together we play a game of Scrabble. I always win.
13. My favorite flowers are orchids.
14. My grandpa was the former Mayor of Detroit.
15. My favorite fruits are mangoes and oranges (sorry if this fact isn't really "fun").
16. I graduated a "Top Scholar" from my high school (see above^^).
17. My top four (odd number but I couldn't narrow it down to three!) favorite books are The Hobbit, Devil In The White City, Rebecca and True Grit. The elementary school kid in me also LOVES The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles, Mandy, The Phantom Tollbooth, The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian and Time Stops for No Mouse. At least I did love those...when I read them...which was in elementary school. Yes. Yes, that's right.
18. I am über ticklish under my chin. I thought I'd outgrown it but the other day when I was nannying, and I told the little girl to test it, I FREAKED OUT. I'm not being dramatic when I say that when she so much as took a step closer to me, preparing to tickle me (mind you, not gesturing at all or even getting close...merely taking a step), my chin violently thrust down and I sat back in my chair. Suffice it to say, we never made it to the actual "tickling" but I think it is safe for me to assume that I am still ticklish under my chin.
19. I had surgery for an obstructed bowel when I was two weeks old and still have a scar on my tum.
20. I have never been skiing.
21. If I ever have a girl (and this is a big IF), I am going to name her Anaïs. I love that name. I'm not going to lie and say I didn't first hear it on the show, The Amazing World of Gumball, though. Granted, I really do love the name and granted, it is an amazing show, but it's also a little unfortunate that the name belongs to a little pink bunny. At least she's cute.
22. My very favorite ice cream is Coconut Bliss: Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge.
23. I look forward to breakfast every night before I go to bed. I plan out what I'm going to have the next morning and proceed to have sweet dreams of sugarplums...and bananas...and smoothies...and buckwheat groats dance in my head. Breakfast is my fave meal of the day.
24. I have a superhuman immune system. Like, I never get sick. People hatin'.
Well, that's all! Hopefully you found one...or two...or more! of my fun (subjective) facts...FUN!