15 February 2013

More Surprises!

I am having the best week EVER!  My surprises continued today when I received yet another package!  I heard the doorbell ring a little before noon and when I went to the front door I was greeted by a package made out to moi from Sarah!!!!!!!!  So excited!!!!!!

I quickly grabbed my camera, photographed the unwrapping process, blah, blah, blah, and was overjoyed to find the loveliest, most thoughtful contents EVER.  For my birthday Sarah sent me a lovely card with a beautiful sentiment, a GORGEOUS mug, which I cannot wait to use, and the most scrumptious vegan/gluten-free almond coconut oatmeal cookies I've ever had.

She wrapped everything so nicely too.  I actually though the almond cookies were mega cookies and bit into it, only to find out that Sarah had just wrapped two together.  Wow.  I guess I was too caught up in the excitement to notice the little details.  Anyway, I just ate both cookies.  Yum.  Yum.

They are calling my name now as I type this...

Sarah's surprise package for me!!!

Beautiful, whimsical birthday card with a very kind greeting inside :)

LOVE this mug.

Perfectly packaged vegan/G-F almond coconut oatmeal cookies.

 Haha--not actually one cookie.  Once I found out they were two separate cookies, I still ate them both. 

Such a lovely, lovely surprise.

Oh.  And I'm making rosemary almond pulp crackers and veggie pulp crackers since I had leftovers of both in my fridge.



1 comment:

  1. Awww yay I'm SOOOOOO glad you liked everything! I really loved that mug too. I'm a total mug freak, I love them. I have a nice collection and love giving them as gifts :)

    Yay, I'm glad you like the cookies and that is so funny that you bit into the two of them!! I was too lazy to wrap each one separately, lol! Anyway, I am so happy that you enjoyed them! Happy happy birthday, enjoy!!

    Beautiful looking crackers by the way!

    ReplyDelete