04 August 2012

This Week In Food!

For those of you who read my blog regularly, you know that I've been applying, applying, applying to any and every position that holds even the slightest interest to me and for which I qualify.  Well, my hard work has paid off!  I got a bite!  

One of the *many* San Francisco-based companies to which I applied was impressed by my application, and they contacted me to schedule and interview, which I had this past Thursday!  

Yesterday  I received an e-mail saying that they would now like to schedule a 1-2 hour phone interview with me this upcoming week!  I'm excited and nervous!

That said, my blog posts were virtually (no pun intended) non-existent this past week.  I made so many things in my kitchen though, and I did manage to photograph them.  So without further ado, I present to you a massive blog post of foodie pictures!!!

Barbecue Tempeh, prepared by my mom Sunday night:








Raw Chocolate Pudding--dessert for me Monday night :)



Summer's Bounty Salad--with Michigan-grown zucchini, cherry tomatoes, peaches, sunflower sprouts and arugala:







Summer's Bounty Salad 2--with kale, pecans and Michigan-grown raspberries and sunflower sprouts:










No comments:

Post a Comment