06 January 2013

Green Smoothie O' The Day

Today's post was going to include a recipe for a raw chocolate-raspberry cream cake but that'll happen tomorrow so stay tuned!

Instead, all I have is a photo of my green smoothie.  I kind of over-indulged yesterday so wasn't feeling like having a super fruit-y smoothie.  I opted for a mostly veggie-based smoothie, with kale, cucumber, celery, apple, ginger and lemon juice.  It was sweet enough, the kale was masked and the ginger came through.


Tomorrow for breakfast (I have already decided) I am going to make THIS smoothie.  How frickin' awesome does it look?!?!  Not "green" but then again, I'm not doing so good at sticking to the 30-Day Challenge : /

1 comment:

  1. That is one pretty smoothie! Sounds like the juice I've been drinking minus the ginger :) It makes you feel so healthy!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's smoothie and hear how you like it! It sounds amazing!

    You are doing great with the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete