10 November 2012

Custom Orders

I've been doing a lot of custom orders lately, which I am absolutely THRILLED about.  While I love bringing treats in to work to sell, I love even more doing custom orders for events.  I feel I am able to be more creative and I don't have to worry about making something that's package-able.

This post will be short and sweet (haha--no pun intended).  I just wanted to share a couple photos of what I've made over the past few weeks.  Hopefully there will be more orders to come!

A woman who practices at the yoga studio where I work wanted me to put together a "tasting platter" for herself and some colleagues to celebrate a fellow colleague's retirement.  She let me choose what I wanted to bake so I chose treats that would showcase my versatility: cookies 'n cream brownies, peanut butter oatmeal cookies and mini apple pies.

 This platter was for a recent massage workshop, held at the yoga studio where I work.  The massage therapist who ordered the platter requested some type of bar and I suggested salted chocolate chunk bars.  The solid chocolate heart in the middle of the tray was my own creative addition because the workshop was a "Hands to Heart" couples massage workshop.

This sampler platter was for the sister of a woman with whom I work.  The sister requested bite-size treats to pair with wine for her and her husband's anniversary party.  From right to left: mini peanut butter brownie cupcakes, mini cookies 'n cream brownie cupcakes, lemon sugar cookies, carrot cake bites, plain and chocolate-dipped macaroons, mini apple pies.

1 comment:

  1. Aww what lovely looking orders! Your presentation is beautiful and I'm sure the treats are so tasty!

    ReplyDelete