20 June 2012

Progress Update! (And Yummy Breakfast)

I feel W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L eating no gluten and waaaaaayyyyyy more raw.  The way I feel is great motivation for me sticking with this diet, too!

Today for breakfast I had Ani Phyo's "Breakfast Toast," slathered with almond butter and sliced white nectarines.  It was phenomenal...so good, in fact, that after my first slice of "toast" I proceeded to have another, slathered with just as much almond butter and halved grapes!






As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I purchased Ani Phyo's Ani's Raw Food Desserts and have, kind of, been slowly making my way through it.  Thus far I've made almond cream, this mango parfait thing, breakfast toast and I plan on making key lime bars or mint chocolate cupcakes next.  Tomorrow night for dessert I plan to have prunes soaked in wine with lemon and rosemary...yuuuuummmmmm.  I already have all the ingredients on hand too!  My kinda dessert!

Aaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddd lastly: my face update for today:


It looks O-K here but as I sit here typing, a huge zit throbs next to my lip that was NOT there this morning.  Hmm.  Curious.  I feel GREAT but my skin still has a way to go.

P.S.  I have raw peanut/almond butter-cacao nib cookies dehydrating right now and if they turn out good, I will provide a recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment